This is the start of my day zero project, beginning 1st January 2011 and due to endÂ on the 28th September 2013.
Have a baby. Knit something.
- Frame & hang our wedding photographs.
Learn how to do my own blog and update it once a month. GrowÂ new edible plants. link Take a craft workshop. link Make a quilt. link
- Make 20 new recipes.
- Raise some money for charity.
Invite the neighbours over and get to know them better.
- Visit the Eden project.
Find 5 ways to help wild birds.
- Spend a night in a tree house
Pass a driving test. Read a self-help book.
- Run a 5k.
- Plan something special for our anniversaries.
- Create something involving fairies.
Throw a fancy dress party.
- Make something lovely for all my close friends & family.
Finish planting up the back garden.
- Go do 20 new walks or bike rides. 1,Â 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7,
- Make homemade wine.
Start documenting work on pleiones.
- Attempt 7 bookmarked art projects.
- Spend a whole night dancing, glammed up.
- Start working on a secret project for Ben to have ….
- Embrace coeliac baking; Make the following
- Learn how to use I-tunes and make play lists.
- Read & use Kerri Smith’s “How to be an explorer of the world”.
- Plan 3 romantic surprises for Ben.Â 1, 2,Â 3,
Have an Indian Head Massage.link
- Visit a country that I’ve never been to before.
Establish a regular bedtime and morning routine.
- Start having a festive Curry Christmas. Involves the following;
Decorate a Christmas tree.
- Make Christmas dinner.
- Open an advent calendar.
Take a child to see Santa. Hang stockings.
- Make a budget and stick to it.
- Save Â£1001 and treat myself at the end.
Get an orchid to reflower
- Sew 5 things that aren’t quilts.
Go to a music concert. Sell something on e-bay. Do some gardening for a friend or family.
- Do some gardening for a stranger or charity.
- Take steps to improve a bad habit – procrastination.
- Play Skyrim to the maximum level.
- Go on a romantic holiday with Ben.
- Draw or doodle 100 entries in my drawing journal.
- Remove hedge in front garden & plant a new one.
Have an eye test.
- Exercise 3 times a week for 12 weeks consecitively.
- Do operation Christmas Child.
Spend an evening watching the stars & drinking hot toddies.
- Visit the Enchanted forest.
- Scan in all my old photographs.
Paint front bedroom. Have a spa day with Mum & my sister.
- Make something from wood with my Dad.
Acquire an ace coffee table. Decide what I really want to do with my career. Get a family portrait done. Study 5 countries and write down all the things that I find interesting.
- Keep a portfolio of all the planted containers I make.
- Write 5 articles of my own gardening experience.
Meet a rag-doll cat. Set up a new computer base downstairs.
- Start doing yoga again.
See a ballet. link
- See a musical
- Go sailing in Michael’s boat.
Baby sit our niece Eve. link
- Visit Alnwick castle.
- Do the Go-Ape experience.
- Make and decorate a cake for someones birthday.
- Make an erupting volcano.
- Have an in-house disco with Suzie.
- Take Ben to see Wales.
Meet and get to know 8 new people. Organise a reunion with the Cardiff gang.
- Go camping.
- Do some conservation work.
- Watch 5 anime films.
Make a very exciting jelly!link Get a dSir camera & learn how to use it.
- Frame and hang some art that I created.
- Complete 5 1000 piece puzzles.
1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Host a poker night.
- Do an evening class in floristry.
- Get to level 85 in Warcraft. link
- Plant 5 trees.
- Observe the Earth hour.
- Read a graphic novel.
- Go snorkeling. (Preferably somewhere warm).
Play with George, Joseph, Sammy or Eve in an adventure playground.
- Make an amigurumi and create a silly story of it going off into the world.
Learn 3 new cocktails and have a glam cocktail party.
- Create a will.
- Face 3 things I’m afraid of and attempt to conquer them.
- Abide by the computer rule: Play / browseÂ for no longer than 1 hour straight.
Quit World of Warcraft. link
- Make a new “101 things in 1001 days” list